Code of Conduct
- I will not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, sexuality or abilities. I will provide and defend a safe environment for all Members and participants during all Club Activities.
- I am aware that the consumption of alcoholic beverages affects my perception and reactions. If I consume alcohol as part of a Club Activity, I will do so responsibly, and in accordance with the law.
- I will not willfully misrepresent any food or beverage I share as part of any Club Activity with respect to safety or purity (e.g. alcohol content, allergens, cannabinoids).
Code of Conduct complaints should be reported to a member of the Club Executive, who will bring it to the Club President. A Code of Conduct investigation will be undertaken, and based on the results of that investigation, appropriate action will be determined. Anonymous complaints are accepted with the understanding that direct follow up will not be possible, and the ability to conduct an investigation may be affected.
I acknowledge that participating in The Club’s activities is entirely voluntary and may involve personal risk. To provide clarity and without restricting the generality of the foregoing, I accept, agree, and commit that:
- I am fully responsible for my own conduct and safety during any Club Activities.
- I will not hold The Club, The Club Executive or any other Member of the Club responsible or liable for personal injury to myself or for damage to my property, while participating in any Club Activities.
- I understand any information or advice from Club Members provided through any Club related activity or communication (e.g. on the Club website, at Club events, in Club emails) is given without professional authority or expertise unless explicitly stated.
- I understand that my consumption of any Member or Club provided food or beverage as part of any Club Activity is entirely voluntarily and at my own risk.