- This event has passed.
Jonah GS talks Koji at KJ Urban Winery Brewing Company – 20 October, 2021
Oct 20 @ 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMFree
Please join us at 7:30PM at KJ Urban Winery & Craft Brewing on Wednesday for our first indoor club meeting since March 2020. This will include a rad presentation on food fermentation/Koji from Jonah – long time True Grist member, and head of Homebrew and Food Ferments at Escarpment Labs. There is also an opportunity to pick up your malt bulk buy orders.
You’ll need to RSVP for possible contact tracing needs if you are staying for the meeting.
As mentioned, this will be our first meeting inside. We are taking the following precautions:
- RSVP list, which is limited to 25 members
- Masks required when not consuming beverage i.e. don’t walk around without a mask.
- Proof of vaccination required (QR code or vaccination receipt) We’ll check this at door.
If you would just like to stop by for picking up your malt order, you are welcome to do that as well (no RSVP needed if you’re just there to pick up an order and leave).
We will have an SOP for sharing of homebrew.
Since space is limited, if you RSVP’d earlier and can no longer make it or will not be staying for the meeting, please remove your previous RSVP.
This event is only possible because we have been seeing positive impacts from the vaccine rollout and we encourage all members attending to get their COVID-19 vaccine if they haven’t received one already. Below are links for regional vaccine clinics where you can sign up to get your vaccine.
- Waterloo Region Vaccine Clinics
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Vaccination Clinics
- City of Hamilton Vaccination Clinics
- Ontario Immunization Program
A list of annual True Grist events can be found here.